The Presidency of the Republic adopted the Decree, dated April 14, 2015, which appoints Government Ministers through provisions of the Basic Law of the State.
Considering the circumstances of their persons and in exercise of the powers conferred on me by Article 41, paragraph h) of the Basic Law of the State, I hereby appoint the following members of the Government in distinction of the Basic Law of the State, as follows:
1. Minister of State to the Presidency of the Republic for Missions, Alejandro Evuna Owono Asangono.
2. Minister of State of the Presidency of the Republic for the Civil Cabinet, Braulio Ncogo Abegue.
3. Minister of State of the Presidency of the Government for Parliament Relations and Legal Affairs, Angel Mesie Mibuy.
4. Minister of State of the Presidency of the Government for Regional Integration, Baltasar Engonga Edjo.
5. Minister of State of the Presidency of the Government for Prevention and Combating HIV-AIDS and Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Tomas Mecheba Fernandez Galilea.
6. Minister of State for National Defense, Antonio Mba Nguema.
7. Minister Secretary General of the Government Presidency, Faustino Ndong Esono Eyang.
8. Minister of Justice, Religious Affairs and Penitentiary Institutions, Evangelina Filomena Oyo Ebule.
9. Minister of Foreign Affairs for International Relations and Cooperation, Agapito Mba Mokuy.
10. Minister of Trade and Business Development, Alfredo Mitogo Mitogo Ada.
11. Minister of Finance and Budgets, Miguel Engonga Obiang Eyang.
12. Minister of Economy, Planning and Public Investments, Eucario Bakale Angüe.
13. Minister of Transportation, Technology, Postal Services and Telecommunications, Bonifacio Bacale Obiang.
14. Minister of National Security, Nicolas Obama Nchama.
15. Minister of Education and Science, Jesus Engonga Ndong.
16. Minister of Health and Social Welfare, Juan Ndong Nguema.
17. Minister of Public Works and Infrastructures, Juan Nko Mbula.
18. Minister of Mines, Industry and Energy, Gabriel Mbega Obiang Lima.
19. Minister of Labor and Social Security, Heriberto Meco Mbengono.
20. Minister of Agriculture and Forestry, Francisco Mba Olo Bahamonde.
21. Minister of Information, Press and Radio, Eugenio Nze Obiang.
22. Minister for Social Affairs and Gender Equality, Consuelo Ondo Nzang.
23. Minister of Fisheries and Environment, Estanislao Don Malabo.
24. Minister of Public Service and Administrative Reform, Purificacion Buari Lasaquero.
25. Minister of Youth and Sports, Andres Jorge Mbomio Nsem Abu.
I hereby order it by this Decree given in Malabo, on April 14, 2015.
For a Better Guinea.
Obiang Nguema Mbasogo
President of the Republic.
Text: Filiberto Nseme Nsue ( D. G. Base Inernet)
Equatorial Guinea’s Press and Information Office