SOUTH AFRICA: PRESIDENCY REFUTES RESHUFFLE RUMOURS

President Jacob Zuma has strongly condemned the “malicious dissemination of untruthful information” regarding a possible Cabinet reshuffle.

In a statement on Thursday, the Presidency said it had been alerted to a list of names circulating on social media which is reportedly a new list of ministers and deputy ministers to be appointed in an apparent Cabinet reshuffle.

“The list is unknown to President Jacob Zuma. It is clearly the work of mischievous people who want to sow confusion and uncertainty.

“President Zuma strongly condemns this malicious dissemination of untruthful information by people who do not have the interests of the country at heart,” said the Presidency.

Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK.

You May Also Like